Out and about...

We spent the weekend at the lake. The water is finally warm enough for me to swim and the water level is dropping every day. Jacky truly lives to go to the lake and Emma is following in his footsteps! Saturday night we drove over to Mt. View to listen to the music with Terry and Gail. We really enjoyed one artist especially. You'll notice him in one of the pics. Emma just kept getting closer and closer. Finally she ended up at his feet with his own 7 year old daughter. He asked Emma for a request and the three of them sang "Jesus Loves Me". It just about melted my heart! Of course, before long she was back in her seat dancing! Don't know where she gets that, it surely not from me. HUM?!?!?

Patty cake with Daddy!
Cheezin' with Mom!

Below are pictures down on Little Red. The water was FREEZING and rolling rapidly. I'm surprised she didn't end up with wet clothes. We'll speaking of cold and wet clothes, that water sent her directly to the restroom.




5 Comments:

  1. Chandra said...
    Love the pics, too cute! It's too sweet that Jesus Loves Me was her request! It makes me cold just watching her wade in the river! I remember how cold it is! Glad ya'll had a good time!
    amber leann said...
    You always take the BEST pictures! And how sweet, with Jesus Loves Me!
    Julie said...
    Love the picture of Jacy and Emma at the river! She is such a photo ham!
    Julie said...
    One of these days I will learn to proof read before I post!
    Ginger & Emma said...
    WELL, I should have responded to Amber saying, "I take about 40 pics to get one or two good ones."
    And Julie, I read right through it and corrected it without noticing. If you hadn't mentioned it I would not have known. Plus, I do the same thing.

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

Little Miss Photogenic

Little Miss Photogenic
Lauren Fields Photography