Today was another scheduled inservice day for me. I got up about 5:30 to be in Pocahontas by 8:30. Emma stayed with her Meme and they visited with Uncle Perry and spent a great amount of time on the golf cart. Then Cynthia came to get them on the Gator and they headed out to Mike and Cynthia's to swim. Emma had their undivided attention and loved every minute of it. She told Mom and Cynthia, "This was a GOOD day!"
While they were enjoying visiting and running around, I attended an inservice on GPS and Geocaching. VERY interesting. I hope I can locate some on campus or borrow a set of GPS and do some Geocaching with the kids this fall when the weather cools off. It was really interesting and informative. Much better than watching a powerpoint presentation all morning and afternoon.
2 Comments:
-
- jillchurch said...
July 9, 2008 at 10:28 AMI love your blog! You must post pics daily, I love seeing them, since I don't actually get to see her and hug her that often. The pics of you and Jack are cute too! Have a great day!- amber leann said...
July 9, 2008 at 10:41 PMJust noticed you had your blog up. I knew Chan said you were starting one. I will have to add you to my page, among my must reads!! Sounds like you guys are having a nice summer. Emma is as cute as ever!
