

As Emma says, "So, hows your day go?"
I was awaken this morning with lots of giggles and hugs. Emma and I got up this morning with nothing on our minds to do. Around this place there is always something to be done. You never mention doing any chore to Emma unless you are ready to start. So after breakfast I told her I wanted to mow so we went on a quest for gas. Until this year we always had gas for the mowers in the fuel tank by the shop. Well, some things do change. Who can afford to fill that gas tank and a diesel tank? Anyway, Emma and Jack took care of that while I got started. We worked in the yard most of the day, rode Jacky's four-wheeler, Uncle Mike stopped by for a short visit, went to town to see Na'Nee (Patty), and ended the day catching worms in a jar. Can you think of a better way to spend a summer day?
Here are a couple other pictures I tried adding earlier from our 4th at the lake. :)