At the Lake...



Fish at the 'rena love Lucky Charms! Emma would feed them,
they would pile up on one another,
then she would eat some Lucky Charms herself,
then she would feed the fish more.




Emma and Jack rode the tube.

This pic was taken after a

rough ride. I gave up the tube long ago.

Remember that last ride Melissa?!?!?












Thursday we headed to the lake where we enjoyed a tremendous amount of food and relaxation. Like all kids, Emma loves jumping off the boat and playing in the water. It reminds me so much of my childhood at the lake with Margaret, Charles, and their kids. Especially when Emma says, "I'll just jump one more time". Michelle and I had a blast growing up together.
Like so many others, I miss her so much...


Here are a few pictures, mostly for Jill. :) Emma says, "I love you, Jill loves me!"

1 Comment:

  1. jillchurch said...
    I love the pics, never tried lucky charms and I too gave up the tube long ago. Glad you had a good time and yes Emma, Jill loves you very much and she misses you! Love you too Gin, Jill.

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

Little Miss Photogenic

Little Miss Photogenic
Lauren Fields Photography