Jacky, Emma, and I headed out early this morning for a drive to the lake. After a long drive in the beautiful snow, even tho I soooo hoped it wouldn't stick, we finally made it to the house. We checked on things and went to look at the water. Of course, Emma thinks every time we go to the water, we can get in. I told her no one would be in the water, that the temp was 35 degrees, and once again, I was proven wrong and she enjoyed pointing out the boat of fishermen. Anyway, we stopped several places looking for a farm truck for Jacky then on to birthday shopping for Emma. She loved looking and decided on a basketball goal. CAN YOU BELIEVE IT! Of course you can if you know EM! She constantly bounces a basketball here at the house. Jacky says he hears that ball bounce in his sleep.... Good night to all and hope the weekend is long and productive for all... HA!
