Emma @ the ENT

Emma had an appointment with an ENT in Jonesboro this morning. He said, "those tonsils have to come out"! So, on March 9th, we'll lose those nasty creatures that live in the back of her throat! Please pray that I'll have the words to comfort her before her big day, as she thinks they are taking out her teeth. Can't seem to get past the teeth. :)



WE LOVE our new look! Thanks, Chan!

3 Comments:

  1. Shea said...
    Poor Emma! You'll be so glad it's done though. My parents tried to get the docs to remove mine when I was little and they wouldn't. I wish they would have! I'll pray it all goes well and Emma manages to keep all her teeth for a while longer!
    CBoyd said...
    I know that will have the words of comfort as the big day comes. It will be the best thing, she will not be near as sick. Emma you are in our prayers.
    amber leann said...
    We went through this last March on Spring Break. I promise though, as tough as it may be, it is worth it!!! Kylan has been sooooo much better! He still has perfect attendance this year.

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

Little Miss Photogenic

Little Miss Photogenic
Lauren Fields Photography