Sugarloaf



These are pics from last Saturday's trip over to Sugarloaf. I've been so far behind on posting that these are probably my latest pictures. Does it look familiar Jill? This is your stompin' ground, not ours. You'll blink and before you know it, baby Zeke will be asking when he gets to ride in the boat. In a couple of summers, he and his cousin Caden will be splashing and jumping continuously just like Emma. Em and I are really getting excited about their entrance into our family.

2 Comments:

  1. amber leann said...
    Looks like fun!
    jillchurch said...
    It looks strangely familiar, missing it too! Looks like the water has gone down quite a bit too. Zeke will love the lake as much as Emma does, I don't think we give them a choice do we? Only 11 more days until I get to see his precious little face! We are excited too!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

Little Miss Photogenic

Little Miss Photogenic
Lauren Fields Photography