Does anyone have poison?

Emma, Meme, Dr. Julie, Libby, and I had a lunch date at Chuck E. Cheese today. The kids had a blast and Julie and I had a great time catching up on the latest happenings. Meme was a bit tired; I'm not sure it wasn't from anxiety. I do think everyone enjoyed the full two hours.





Something about x-large rats that creeps me out!

3 Comments:

  1. amber leann said...
    What time were you there? Kylan had a birthday party to go to there at 2. Did you see him?
    Ginger & Emma said...
    We were there from 10:40 - 1 ish. We saw lots of people we knew, but not Kylan.
    amber leann said...
    I dropped Kylan off about 1:20 with his Meme. You guys probably just missed each other!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

Little Miss Photogenic

Little Miss Photogenic
Lauren Fields Photography