Yard Sale

Wednesday~ Getting set up
Thursday~Working like crazy in the rain
Friday~ Workin' like crazy
Saturday~Workin' again...
Ginger~$446 in hand
Total for the group~$1770.00
(This $ includes $250 than Chan & I had already made from the sneak-preview offers.) ;)
WOOO HOOO!
Tired but enjoyed the wonderful company! Emma still hasn't recuperated.




I sure missed this little man after being with him for four days straight!

Em enjoyed getting to wear basketball suits all week.

Everyone knows I don't let her wear those in public.

Emma's contribution to yard sale photos.

3 Comments:

  1. amber leann said...
    Gosh, I was way behind on reading all of your posts! Looks like you guys are staying BUSY!!!
    Ginger & Emma said...
    I'm just getting caught up since I'm having a little more time. School got crazy at the end as you well know! :)
    amber leann said...
    Yes I do! So glad it is now SUMMER!!!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

Little Miss Photogenic

Little Miss Photogenic
Lauren Fields Photography