Emma on wheels...

Jacky and Emma could hardly wait to get her 4-wheeler out when it got warm. The past two years, I've had to rid this thing with her. (Sorry if you got a visual...) Anyway, she had a blast! On the video, all you could hear me say was, "slow down, Emma". She would ride through the mud puddles and stop and clap. Then she would take off fish-tailing. I thought I'd have a heart attack! She is so much fun.

Muddy girl... just the way she likes it!

Moving along~





FUN, FUN, FUN!!!



2 Comments:

  1. jillchurch said...
    This is scary, she was driving fast enough to blow her hair. Be careful Emma! Love you guys!
    amber leann said...
    Oh how Kylan would love for me to let him ride by himself!!! He is too crazy on the go-cart to even think about a 4-wheeler, lol! She looks like such a big girl! My how they grow so fast!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

Little Miss Photogenic

Little Miss Photogenic
Lauren Fields Photography