On "Black Friday" mom, Emma and I all headed to Wal-Mart and were in the parking lot on Parker road at 5 a.m. Em and I were up by 3:00. Lorrie called later in the day and wanted to know if we wanted to go to the movie with them. Of course we said. "yes". We went home
and waited on the Lowe's guy who was putting in our second door because the first one we ordered was warped. (Totally beside the point.) Then went over for our second viewing of
"High School Musical 3". I must admit, it was better the first time. Anyway, this is the view Lorrie and I enjoyed all the way back home. Nothing more precious than sleeping children!


I'm not at all sure why Lizzie is sideways. I AM sure it was turned right at some point! :O)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

Little Miss Photogenic

Little Miss Photogenic
Lauren Fields Photography