Family Day




Today we celebrated our third "Family Day" together! Three wonderful years! This has been an amazing journey. Like all families, we've experienced a few little bumps in the road, but have loved every minute, even the bumps... God is so good!

4 Comments:

  1. Shea said...
    I'm so glad God blessed you with Emma. By the way, I'm glad to know Emma's baby dolls travel safely in carseats, too!
    Chandra said...
    It's unbelievable that she has been here for three wonderful years! She certainly makes things much more exciting! I'm just glad that she finally cares anything about baby dolls! It certainly brings back a lot of memories.
    amber leann said...
    You and your family are beautiful and as you know so blessed! I am so glad to have met you and to watch sweet Emma grow up!
    Ginger & Emma said...
    Thanks so much for the kind words! We are blessed beyond measure. As for her baby doll, it's funny how she can buckle her baby up and not buckle her own buckle. We have one doll that must go every where with us. I love watching how nurturing she has become. Although, we are always running late where ever we go. Having one more to look out for isn't always convenient. You don't know how many times I've gone back into the house, after she is buckled in, to get her baby a blanket or bottle. It is very sweet, but also very frustrating at times. :)

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

Little Miss Photogenic

Little Miss Photogenic
Lauren Fields Photography