Pageant Day

Today was the Rice Festival Pageant in Jonesboro.
Emma did a great job and placed 2nd. Of course she doesn't care
how she does, as long as she gets something. She prefers a trophy. Sorry about this picture. The blur must be something sticky on my lense.
Hum, wonder where that came from...???

This little girl with Emma won their division.

They were waiting patiently together.

I'm glad she likes this, but I'm still not sure why.

Not sure why I'm glad and not sure why she likes it. Thanks for

your help Ms. Becky! And Amber, pictures will be in the Harrisburg paper,

if you happen to see it, save it for me. :)


1 Comment:

  1. amber leann said...
    I will be looking! She looks beautiful!!! Email me your address and I can send the pic. to you!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

Little Miss Photogenic

Little Miss Photogenic
Lauren Fields Photography